Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter Wednesday, saying "The truth is going to bury you and your entire camp. You could have told the truth the entire time." Incognito also wrote Martin told him he thought about committing suicide because he wasnt playing well. "FACT: Jonathan Martin told me he thought about taking his own life in MAY 2013 b/c he wasnt playing well. Told me he felt worthless," Incognito said on Twitter. Incognitos series of tweets directed at Martin and his representatives come as the NFL is preparing to release a report on the Dolphins bullying case which could help clarify their much-publicized relationship. Martin previously said he was harassed daily by Incognito and other teammates. He alleged their racial, aggressive and sexually charged comments played a role in his departure from the team on Oct. 28. Incognito recently finished serving a three-month suspension but isnt expected to return to Miami. He took aim at Martins agent Kenneth Zuckerman from Priority Sports, on Wednesday, accusing him of releasing information to the media. "What do you have to say for your actions? Why did you release the VM. What was your goal?" Incognito wrote on Twitter. Zuckerman said in a brief telephone interview with The Associated Press that he didnt want to respond to Incognitos comments, except to say, "The only thing I would say is Ill let Jason La Canforas tweet speak for itself." After Incognitos Twitter rant, La Canfora, who works for CBS Sports and broke the story on the text messages exchanged between the teammates, said on Twitter that Zuckerman "had nothing to do with my reporting." Zuckerman declined to answer other questions about the case. Incognito also wrote on Twitter: "the truth will set me free. I cant say the same about Jon Martin. The truth is what hes hiding from." Incognitos final tweet referred all questions to his attorney Mark Schamel, who did not return phone calls to the AP. Martin abruptly left the Dolphins last October and was hospitalized. He underwent counselling for emotional issues. Incognito was suspended Nov. 3, causing him to miss his final eight games. The NFL report, which is headed up by Ted Wells, is expected to be released and could help shed some light on what role Dolphins coach Joe Philbin and his staff, as well as the front office, had in the case. The concern is whether or not Incognito was ordered to toughen up Martin, who struggled after earning a starting job in 2012 as a rookie. Dale Weise Jersey .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Michal Neuvirth Jersey . It was a day that saw England slump off a World Cup field once again battered and bruised. This time there was no red card to wonder about, no goalkeeping error or individual mistake. They were thoroughly beaten by something they have nothing of – genuine world class ability. http://www.cheapflyersjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-bobby-clarke-jersey .C. -- Lucy Li made two double bogeys, a triple bogey and finished her historic round at the U. Cheap Flyers Jerseys Authentic . -- The Chicago Bears say they have agreed to a one-year contract with centre Roberto Garza. Cheap Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana.The CBC/Radio-Canada announced on Thursday that the network will no longer compete for the rights to professional sports, as the national public broadcaster is cutting $130 million from its budget this year and eliminating 657 jobs over the next two years. "As of today, CBC and Radio Canada is out of the business of competing with the private (broadcasters) for professional sports," network president Hubert Lacroix told employees in a corporate-wide town hall. The crown corporation maintains it will still compete for other sporting events with interest to Canadians such as the Summer and Winter Olympics. "We remain committed to signature events of national importance such as the Olympics; but, as with Sochi, well approach these eevents in new ways - new ways of producing, new technologies and new partnership arrangements," the network said in a statement.dddddddddddd While CBC will still broadcast Hockey Night in Canada NHL games on Saturday nights over the next four years, incoming rights holder Rogers will produce the programs, sell the ad space in the time slot and keep the revenue. The netowrk has also had to deal with $115 million in cuts to federal government funding, which was announced in the federal budget two years ago. Hockey Night in Canada has been airing on CBC for over 60 years and the network was also a broadcaster for the Canadian Football League, Montreal Expos and Toronto Blue Jays baseball games and Toronto Raptors basketball. ' ' '